With the use of 124 keys and an integrated programmable T-Bar the XKE-124 is the best X-keys product to be utilised in the broadcasting market, especially when used with the new Video Switcher Key Sets. Completely customisable this unique bundle can create an intuitive layout for live and post production control. Finished with a solid heavy duty aluminium case and coated finish this unit also works very well in low-lit areas with both red and blue back lighting on each key. Smooth reliable and accurate T-Bar means that you can switch camera shots easily and timed as you require.
The new Video Switcher Key Set Includes:
• Numbers 1 – 12 on single, clear acrylic keys with red, blue, green and orange backgrounds.
• M1 – M8 on single, clear acrylic keys with a white background.
• IN, OUT, four arrows and 1 – 6 on single, clear acrylic keys with a black background
• REC, STM on single, clear acrylic keys with a red background.
• Wide clear acrylic keys with a grey background and “AUTO 1”, “AUTO 2”, “AUTO 3” and “TAKE” printed on the keys.
• 61 Key Blockers
• A black paper mask to cover the key deck and reduce backlighting bleeding over.
Compatible with Windows and Mac with free downloadable programming software the XKE-124 T-bar is perfect for anyone who wants to work with ease and create shortcuts to support and assist with workload.
Keyboard Specialists (KBS) are the official UK distributor of X-Keys products, and we take pride when dealing with all X-Keys enquiries. We keep large amounts of stock of all products and take care when packaging and dispatching to ensure these products arrive in pristine condition. KBS will happily work on any custom X-Keys projects and supports you through the entire ordering process, working quickly and efficiently on every enquiry. After-purchase support is available if you need any help with installing or setting up your X-K.eys.